- Snaps and jewelry bases can be stainless steel, silver, copper or rhodium plated. As with all plated jewelry, tarnishing may naturally occur over time.
- Limit exposing your snaps & jewelry to moisture of any kind – do not shower or swim with your jewelry. Be careful when washing hands and exposing jewelry to water. Limit exposure to sweat.
- Do not use jewelry cleaners or other chemicals, as these products will strip the plating on your jewelry causing permanent damage.
- To clean your snaps and jewelry bases, use a dry polishing cloth to gently wipe them.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.